- 44 Posts
Rather than sort through hundreds of topic specific posts here about this device, I thought I would try to seek out some generic recommendations. I know it's a small one-time fee to get this device, but regardless of the amount, if it isn't worth it, I'd rather save the money. What are some of the things liked, some of the disappointing features? What are the basics of operation? How compatible is it with iOS? Does it work better with some OS compared to another? I know what Google says about it, but I want to know what users say about it.
- 12-17-2013, 09:32 AM #2
Now, there are more and more apps becoming compatible with Chromecast.
As for compatibility with iOS, I am not sure. And as for any thing like this that can be purchased, ask at WalMart what the return policy is. Even if it is as little as 2 weeks, you can at least return it if you don't like it.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 12-18-2013, 06:36 AM #4
- By kingb71 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:28 AM
- By galvo65 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:33 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:52 AM
- By ffolke in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:40 AM
- By Vaas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 06:40 AM