- 7 Posts
How do you stream your music to your TV using Chromecast?
So I have music in the Google Music app, a couple songs I got from the google play store and some I got from iTunes and uploaded them to my phone. From what I understand...you can only stream music from the play store right? Well I did that and it worked, but I decided to try it with a song I bought from iTunes and it still worked. I tried another and it also worked. Then I tried another one and it didn't work and gave me this message "Unable to play the song. Can't play a sideloaded song remotely." So....what IS the reason that some songs play while song songs don't? Thanks
- 12-25-2013, 05:59 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 12-25-2013, 06:16 PM #3
- 12-25-2013, 06:36 PM #5
- 12-27-2013, 02:44 PM #6
- By Jarrad S in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:59 AM
- By ModernPiratePrincess in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:57 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:06 PM
- By llamabreath in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 05:34 PM
- By heading4tomorrow in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 04:12 PM