- 43 Posts
CC not working on all HDMI ports.
Hi, today I bought a Chrome cast and I was waiting for signal and nothing, I thought it did not work, after a few minutes I switched to another port and it worked. Any idea? I was using back port HDMI 1, and I switched to laterall port HDMI 2, I have a Sony Bravia TV.
Posted from my new Nexus 5
- 02-10-2014, 12:21 AM #2
- 02-11-2014, 10:11 AM #4
- 2,650 Posts
Re: CC not working on all HDMI ports.
It may well be how the TV functions. I also have a Bravia and I have it in the side HDMI 3 port and have no issues. (That's also next to the powered USB port which is why I selected it.) My cable box, which is my main source, is in HDMI 1 and my Blue Ray player is in HDMI 4.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By separationx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:34 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:38 PM
- By jaminicole in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:35 PM
- By jaminicole in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:34 PM
- By that.rick22 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:16 PM