I know that chromecast and device must be on the same Wifi signal to work and I have a different route. Since I don't have a Wi-Fi signal.. Can I use my phone to tether Chromecast and control it as well?
Posted via Android Central App with LG Google Nexus 4
- 02-14-2014, 09:37 PM #2
This is something I've been wondering. I just cancelled Comcast and would love a chrome cast as long as I can use it by tethering my phone. I hope someone who owns one can answer this question.
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-15-2014, 11:37 AM #3
- 02-15-2014, 12:54 PM #4
- 116 Posts
Note: this is only practical if you have unlimited data for your phone.
- 02-15-2014, 01:56 PM #5
- By AndroidCentralSean in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Moo Cow in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:06 AM
- By Tim Bliznik in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:08 AM
- By juwlz in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:10 AM
- By IAmSixNine in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:22 PM