- 104 Posts
Bubbleupnp Cannot Play: GoogleApiClient is not connected yet.
I started to get this error: "Cannot Play: GoogleApiClient is not connected yet." when I try to use bubbleupnp to play any media, whether it be local or or my media server to the chromecast. The chromecast is working fine with netflix and avia, but it just doesn't seem to work all of a sudden with bubbleupnp. Has anyone else suddenly run into this issue?
- 02-27-2014, 09:32 AM #2
- 2,621 Posts
Re: Bubbleupnp Cannot Play: GoogleApiClient is not connected yet.
Are you using the free app?
"Playing Chromecast natively supported media is unrestricted in the free version of BubbleUPnP.
Playing transcoded media requires installing BubbleUPnP Server 0.8 on your network, and is limited to 20 minutes per app launch in the free version of BubbleUPnP."Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By dhawk1202 in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:23 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:23 AM
- By ccrs8 in forum T-MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Ry in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:06 PM
- By Ry in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:05 PM