- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- aospX by existz
Chromecast: Play Movies won't stream
Two nights ago I tried streaming a movie I purchased but when I hit the Chromecast button in Movies it would cycle blue but wouldn't turn completely blue showing it was connected. The tv showed it was connected but when I tried to play the movie the app would say it couldn't connect. Then I tried YouTube and got the same issue. Last night I was able to stream Netflix but again Movies didn't work.
I tried force closing the app, rebooting my tablet and the Chromecast and then tried from my phone and got the same thing.
Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions?
I'm using a Nexus 7 and an LG G2 btw.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-21-2014, 10:36 AM #2
- 03-21-2014, 10:55 AM #4
- 03-22-2014, 06:57 AM #5
Re: Play Movies won't stream
Hi Phlyer. I don't know where you are based but I'm in the UK and using BT broadband and their router. I couldn't get Play Music to work properly but solved that by following the simple router-tweaking instructions here - https://support.google.com/chromecas...1787?hl=en-GB#
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By Christopher Piper1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2014, 02:02 AM
- By jhilker in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 03:31 PM
- By kellie Fitzgerald in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:03 AM
- By kellie Fitzgerald in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:47 PM
- By fotyc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:47 PM