- 31 Posts
Chromecast, Android, and Smart TV conflicting?
So, When I'm watching Netflix, every few minutes my phone will notify me of "Device Lost". The controls disappear and within 30-45 secs, it will return. There is a LG Smart tv in the house as well. I'm thinking that it is conflicting with my set up. Ocassionally on the list of devices to cast to the TV will appear. Also on YouTube, it will completely stop and go back to the wallpapers. This has been happening with a DROID RAZR MAXX and a DROID MAXX.
- 03-24-2014, 01:56 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Chromecast, Android, and Smart TV conflicting?
Same here but it worked perfectly until last week. Either a Netflix or Chromecast update has broken it. I've factory reset the Chromecast but to no avail. I'm using a Moto G. Later I will try my Nexus 7 and see if this is any better.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM #3
- By glc650 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2015, 01:17 AM
- By Abdul Rahman B Jabbar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 05:23 AM
- By onlyoneromeo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Marek Kulesza in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:21 PM
- By Gerhard Peters in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:15 PM