Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Casting Problem With External Apps

Hi ! I purchased my chromecast today and it works totally fine with the apps from the chromecast app. But i am having a problem with external apps like castaway or Allcast. For Example, I have the premium version of Allcast. And when i open the app it tells me which chromecast you want to connect to. And it connects to the chromecast and my chromecast appears in the menu screen. BUT when i go to photos for example or any other section and click on a photo nothing happens. I Get a notification in the notification bar that there is casting in progress but i only see the home screen for chromecast on my tv. The same problem with castaway. I Click on the casting button on the top and i choose my chromecast. It gets blue for a second and then the button disappears and when i click on a photo or video it tells me that there is no chromecast connected. So Help Me Plz. I Want to mention that i tried replacing the power cable but useless and i am also using the hdmi extender .

- Latest Chromecast Updated And New
    - Sony 40INCH LCD TV
    - Samsung GS4 & Moto
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Casting Problem With External Apps

Pls Help Me ?? Any Solutions
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Casting Problem With External Apps

Waiting For Your Answers