Catch-up TV and Chromecast
I have been looking at the Google Chrome beta with a view to using the tab-cast feature to send "live" TV from my Android tablet (Xperia Z). Has anyone achieved this? I see that BBC iplayer is already equipped for Chromecast but if I try to use the browser for the ITV player, it tries to force me to download the app. If I use the App, I can't use tab-casting!
Any work-arounds discovered?
- By Laci Marie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2014, 11:36 PM
- By Charles Moore3 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 17Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:53 PM
- By Medic-one in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 01:18 AM
- By Sweetshahik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:23 PM
- By Jp3030 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:09 PM