device mirroring bug

dan smartt

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Excellent mirroring for chromecast, gonna buy a second one for the bedroom TV.

One bug noticed - after connecting / disconnecting from Google play music - 2013 nexus 7 won't mirror / icon does not show up in settings. Reboot tablet then its back (rebooting chromecast made no difference)

Also one wish - now side loaded music can play when mirroring, cmon Google let side loaded music play through your play music app!

Posted via Android Central App

rht34

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Mirroring is working great for me so far, I haven't tried Google play music yet. My only wish is to be able to connect through unlimited data. I can connect with my hotspot turned on but I only get 5gb of hotspot data with T-Mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Sot Day

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I've had audio in the handful of apps and on device personal videos. The only issue I've experienced was disconnecting from cc and trying to reconnect it was frozen on the previous app screen. Hard reset and its working like expected again.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
unplug/replug chromecast seems to get audio working.

I can't seem to get audio working no matter what I try. Tried different inputs on the TV, factory reset the Chromecast, rebooted, the works. Always gives me stuttering noise. Casting the normal way through apps is fine it's just the mirroring that gives me no audio.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So going back to KitKat and Chromecast mirroring now works with audio as well. Not sure if its how I installed Android L or not but something was wonky. Glad to have mirroring working now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21