Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Use Hola + Cast Screen to view region specific content (ex. watch Netflix UK from the US)

Hola - Play Store link

Using Hola and the Cast Screen function you can stream videos from region specific apps (ex. watch Netflix UK or BBC iPlayer from the US).

Default Re: Use Hola + Cast Screen to view region specific content (ex. watch Netflix UK from the US)

Doesn't work for me

Default Re: Use Hola + Cast Screen to view region specific content (ex. watch Netflix UK from the US)

and it works for me, in the People's Republic of Canakistan. Great for watching US shows.

Finally, a reasonable option that doesn't require DDWRT! I can't believe I didn't think of this! hahaha

Also, it appears the latest version of Hola has popular APK links already. I just got iPlayer and the media player through the app, and not from other sites. Streaming Doctor Who now!

Thanks, dude!