Is Anyone Else Having Problems Steaming Netflix To Chromecast?

takpro

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
For the past Month I have been having problems with the Netflix app on my Nexus 5. After starting the stream and intermittently thereafter the player controls disappear and reconnect at random times; preventing me from pausing or stopping the stream. The stream continues uninterrupted, but I no Longer have any control over the stream, until for some reason the controls just show up again. I occasionally get a device lost message on the phone homescreen, but whatever I'm streaming continues to play.

AaronTV

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes, this has been happening to me lately as well. It doesn't always happen but I've noticed it because it's new behavior.

Posted with Nexus 5 via Android Central App

AaronTV

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm really not sure.

It hasn't been anything more than an occasional annoyance for me. It usually reconnects pretty quickly if I bring the Netflix app back into focus. There were a couple of times that it just completely lost its connection to the Chromecast and I had to manually reconnect, but that has been the exception not the rule. This definitely has popped up at some point in the last month, though.

Posted with Nexus 5 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish