- 21 Posts
What comes in the box when you choose the Rx frames?
It's not clear from the order page; what I'm wondering is: If I ante up and get the Explorer edition w/ Rx frames (instead of the shades), do I still get the non-Rx titanium Geordi-brow Glass holder?
Basically, I typically wear contacts, but would like to sometimes wear glasses w/ Glass-glasses frames. Has anyone ordered when Google was offering the "free Rx frames or Shades" and chosen the Rx frames? If so, did you also get the "normal" Glass frame?
- By MattKerwin in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 22Last Post: 05-18-2014, 01:03 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:18 PM
- By ED_DARF in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Ry in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:40 PM
- By callihan_44 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:11 PM