- 21 Posts
What comes in the box when you choose the Rx frames?
It's not clear from the order page; what I'm wondering is: If I ante up and get the Explorer edition w/ Rx frames (instead of the shades), do I still get the non-Rx titanium Geordi-brow Glass holder?
Basically, I typically wear contacts, but would like to sometimes wear glasses w/ Glass-glasses frames. Has anyone ordered when Google was offering the "free Rx frames or Shades" and chosen the Rx frames? If so, did you also get the "normal" Glass frame?
- 09-30-2014, 07:05 PM #2
Re: What comes in the box when you choose the Rx frames?
When you order both Glass and the prescription frames (or any of the different shades for that matter) the accessory comes in its own box. Basically in the Glass box you get Glass itself with the normal frame attached, mono ear bud, charger (micro USB), and draw screen carrying case. With the prescription frames (in its own box) you get the frames (with clear non-rx lens installed), a hardshell case, micro fiber cleaning cloth, and a small screw driver for swapping the frame between the standard and prescription frame.
Posted via Android Central App
- By MattKerwin in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 22Last Post: 05-18-2014, 02:03 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:18 PM
- By ED_DARF in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:59 PM
- By Ry in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:40 PM
- By callihan_44 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:11 PM