"When did you order/ship/receive?" thread

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I preordered mine from Best buy on the 6th and I got it today. So far I'm loving it. But I've been mostly listening to music on it.

SlappyMcgee

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Was really hoping that since I had Pre-ordered on Oct 4 (2 hrs after pre-orders went live) that, like most pre-orders. It would arrive on the day of release or a couple days early.

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine was delivered today. Setup was simple and easy. However, when it came time to select default music service Tunein was not available as all the advertsing and even Google said. What's up with that? I really like Tunein and use it all the time.

jazbojenkins

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 10/4 and I received the shipping information yesterday and low and behold it arrived today. I'm loving it so far. I didn't pay for expedited shipping either. And "hey Google" works, I like saying that better than OK Google

Beedog1221

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 10/4 and I received the shipping information yesterday and low and behold it arrived today. I'm loving it so far. I didn't pay for expedited shipping either. And "hey Google" works, I like saying that better than OK Google
Thank God. I hate doing ok Google with my phone

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one minutes after pre-orders went live, and it arrived yesterday (11/4) via standard shipping. Set up was easy, and the wife and daughter already think it's magic.

bhemi73

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine was delivered today. Setup was simple and easy. However, when it came time to select default music service Tunein was not available as all the advertsing and even Google said. What's up with that? I really like Tunein and use it all the time.

I've found you can just name a radio station and it'll pick it up from tune in. Every station except the one I listen to of course.