Sound Bass Heavy

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I just got my home and I love it but I'm wondering if the sound is supposed to be bass heavy and kind of muffled sounding. I wish we can increase the treble a little bit.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Go Maknora, welcome to the forums! Can you give us a bit more to go on.. What device would be a good start. Most music apps have ability to play with bass/treble etc... Open app and find settings...

DocMekon

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I agree... Sounds like its in a cupboard or under a douvet...I find only cranking it up opens up the treble a bit. Very disappointing on lower volumes. Would love tone control. My Amazon dot actually sounds better!!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I really like bass, but I agree it's a little bass heavy. I actually was surprised by the amount of bass it had. Hopefully Google can change it in a future update.

Sonic Sunglasses

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Overall, I'm very impressed with the sound quality they've achieved. It's a tad bass heavy at lower volumes, which is to be expected with their passive woofer setup. But for such a tiny package, this baby can punch out the tunes. Now I need to find a spot in my kitchen where all that luscious bass doesn't get lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20