Asking Google hone questions on Ancient Rome

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi I was asking my google home System. Questions the other day about Ancient Rome it knew most of them: but when I asked google home Who is Mark Anthony it tells me he is an actor and a singer. I ask again and tells me he is professional wrestler.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It may not be able to tell the difference in your voice between Marc Anthony and Mark Antony. Think of the latter, the Roman one, as Marc Antoni. You can also say, "who is General Mark Antony?"

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It may not be able to tell the difference in your voice between Marc Anthony and Mark Antony. Think of the latter, the Roman one, as Marc Antoni. You can also say, "who is General Mark Antony?"

Good point - the guy from Rome was named Marcus Antonius, commonly known as Marc Antony (Antony, not Anthony). It also seems to be helpful to ask "who was marc antony?" as opposed to "who is marc antony?"

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi N4Newbie thank you for your help I will try that I Just the wrong name. When I ask who is Augustus or Octavia Atia Marcus Agrippa my google home System will tell me Who they are.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza