Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC SENSE (nexus one/incredible)

hey guys i was wondering if anyone out there is missing the htc sense on their N1 if so does anyone know of anything that is similar to HTC SENSE on the android market i'm just trying to find out for a friend who owns the n1 and is sorta missing it for whatever reason...

i personally think sense is a joke and just makes your phone look cuter but does not enhance that phone performance what so ever if anything it slows it down i know because i own an incredible and nexus one i strongly prefer the n1 over the incredible to me performs at a better level software wise and the design has a slick look... thats just one personal view if you have like the incredible better for the slightly better cam which you can't really tell resolution wise after you take the pic if it is a real significance then good you.

Global Posts
    9,478 Global Posts

the nexus one doesnt come with sense thats the way its designed... I think after rooting the phone you can install a rom that has sense but thats about it

Global Posts
    4,371 Global Posts

I loaded my nexus one with the desire rom and absolutely love it. They are many cool enhancements that are missing in the stock N1 rom that make it a better device.

I don't have any idea about HTC incredible. But I know N1 is a great device and I am agree with OP(projectnerv). I am non-rooted user of N1.
    Game on James Bond 007 on Xbox 007