So is Froyo rolling out or not?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Everybody and their mother is reporting it right now, but nobody actually seems to HAVE the update. If you do have it -- and better yet, if you can snag us the download location -- sing out.

hawonjung

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
many people are claiming someone they know received Froyo OTA. I will believe when people start claiming they received OTA

KrispyKrink

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Every story I've read points to that MG Guy at TechCrunch. Right now he seems to be the only person on planet Earth to have gotten this OTA update. Plus coming from TechCrunch, I smell BS.

G

GenericMessage

Every story I've read points to that MG Guy at TechCrunch. Right now he seems to be the only person on planet Earth to have gotten this OTA update. Plus coming from TechCrunch, I smell BS.

Well, he's the only one with "proof"

And that "proof" is a major "IF"

They said the N1 and the Droid would be getting it in June, so thats when I really expect to see it.

I am sure this a fluke.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm surprised that the N1 and the Droid are getting it. I would think that the Evo or the indredible would bet it sooner as they are new phones.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised that the N1 and the Droid are getting it. I would think that the Evo or the indredible would bet it sooner as they are new phones.

Where have you been?

The N1 will always get updates first since its Google's own device. Not one believable post anywhere shows it on the Droid via normal means.