1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default live walpaper

Thought I would let you all know that Beautifull Widgets just can out with a weather live wallpaper that show you the weather for your area. It slows your home screen down a little bit but its still a in beta. Its in the market.

I just installed that. In 1 hour my phone went from 90% charge to 77%. I didn't use the N1 at all during that time. When I checked the battery usage it was almost all "Android OS". Needless to say, I unloaded this wallpaper right away.

It doesn't seem to be effecting my battery too much, but it is now messing up the applications i have chosen to open when i touch the date and time. When I touch the date it should open the News and Weather app, but instead the calendar is opening. When i click on the time, the Clock app opens but to the alarms page. Anybody else experiencing this?
    Current Phone: Nexus One on T-Mobile
    Previous Phone: iPhone 3G Jailbroken on AT&T --> T-Mobile
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It got updated and you can choose to slow down some of the animations to save some battery. It was up about 14% now its down to 5% and still looks good. Remember its still a beta.

OK, I'm giving it another try....
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I'm hopeing the next update fixes the screen slow down. Its not bad but noticeable.