Nexus one or mytouch slide

Takeoff

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
okay so I have a g1 right now but I'm going to upgrade and I came down to the nexus or the mytouch slide and I want to pick the right phone because if I make the wrong decision I will have to keep the phone for almost 2 years for my next upgrade. I heard the mytouch looks smooth and the htc sense theme is cool. But the nexus one has a better screen the the mytouch and it can compete with others but its media,contact, and message display is oldschool kind of like the g1 so I'm kind of stuck so which one should i get

laydros

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
There is a significant difference between the two. Basically there are two tiers of Android phones. The first generation with 320 x 480 screens and the same CPU that is in the G1. Then there are newer 800 x 480 phones with 1ghz cpus like the incredible, Evo, and Nexus One. The newer phones will run faster, show more information on the screen, and be compatible with newer applications and system upgrades down the road. The slide is actually a little faster than the G1, original mytouch, and others, but will still be a far cry from the Nexus One.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc