Ordered my nexus one today!! iPhone is up for sale!!!

Rsquigley

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Hay guys, I finally did it, I've hade the 3gs for almost a year now and I've been watching android with alot of intrest. Up here in Canada we haven't really had the best choices when it comes to android ( I'm with Rogers) I owned an htc magic for a short time before I got the iPhone but it wasn't the best experience. I just found it lacked alot. But alot has change in the last 10 month or so with the hardware and android, and I'm very exited to get back In to android!!! I listen to alot of podcasts and audio books via iTunes with my iPhone. Is there as easy an app as the iPod app to listen to and organize podcasts and audio book?

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I've been researching and researching for where to go from my treo pro. Just this weekend I finally decided in favor of a droid over the iphone.
Still not ready to jump in with both feet, but surely wrote off the iphone as not for me.

UFlippinIdiot

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I made the move to the N1 from the 3GS myself. Now the 2.2 update and I would never look back at Apple again. I originally had a G1 then went to 3GS, wow Android has came a long way.

dscott23

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got my N1 yesterday, so I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm in Canada as well, although I'm on Bell. Didn't come from an iPhone, although I'll admit I've constantly been tempted by them. The one thing that breaks it for me though, every time, is the iTunes ecosystem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital