At&T or T-Mobile

immortalgeek

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I have a T-Mobile compatible Nexus One but my carrier is At&T. Should i shift to T-Mobie 3G or should i continue using At&T 2G. I am in Connecticut and not sure how the 3G coverage here is for T-mobile.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Well good news for you is that TMO just bought HSPA+ coverage to Connecticut.

Have you thought about getting a pre-paid SIM and see how TMO service is? Enter in your address and see what the voice and data would be like. Don't know if you can get 3G with pre-paid, but would be interesting to find out.

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
do you not get good 3g coverage with ATT in conneticut? because they have a pretty good 3g network there, and they have 850mhz license using it on 3g, which is very desireable.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
do you not get good 3g coverage with ATT in conneticut? because they have a pretty good 3g network there, and they have 850mhz license using it on 3g, which is very desireable.

Well his phone is t-mo, and that means he is only going to get 2G (Edge) on AT&T no matter where he is or how good ATT's coverage is.

If he wants 3G his best bet is to move to T-MO if he lives in their coverage area, and if not, just EBay the phone and get the ATT model.

immortalgeek

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Thank you guyz... After seeing the coverage map of TMO data.. I dont think its as bad as I have heard about it... i am going to give it a try.. wish me luck! :)

resplendent2209

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't wanna try the unofficial build. I'll wait for the official one.

only then I can tell you if it fixes those issues or not but You never know, there are people who have the ATT N1 who deesn't seem to have the issues I have.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084