N1's

GQ50

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to Droids and their software but read up on them and like their extensive user functions, also my big handicap is I'm with AT&T. I would like to purchase a Nexus 1. I know, I know leave AT&T but I have 3 boys under contract for another year. I would like to buy the Nexus 1 out right new and use on my service AT&T, where can I buy one? Also, I guess I should ask, can it be used on AT&T network? I'm new to this guys so be nice...please. Thanks for any response gents/ladies..:cool:

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
just make sure you buy the att version compatible with 3g on att network. pop in your sim card, and off you go. google.com/phone

bennish

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You'll love it.

Yeah, 'droid' is more used as the name of some models. A shame, as it would be a cool nickname for the android os.

technically speaking, 'droid' is a suffix meaning robotic, and the 'and' bit means 'male'. Technically if a google phone was a girl, it'd be a gynoid.

The more you know...!

julyccc

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered Nexus One and I have AT&T.

I was getting tired of AT&T not offering a decent andriod phone and carrier bloat ware.

I have iphone 3G and getting sick and tired of Apple crap and Steve Jobs's god complex.

Hopefully i wont have any issue taking my sim card out of iphone 3g and pooping it in nexus one.