Nexus One Background Static

UFlippinIdiot

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have problems with this? I have Tmobile - Unlocked Nexus one upgraded to 2.2. Seems like every call I get has background static. Depressing today is day 14 and I just called to get RMA. Sucks when phone is defective and you still have to pay $45 restocking fee.:(

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to pay restocking if you are getting it fixed/replaced.

Are you looking to get rid of the phone to get something else?

UFlippinIdiot

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I love the phone and wanted to keep it but this would put me past the 14 days with exchange. The Guy basically told me that if I don't return I am stuck with the phone if it does not fix it. The static is constant. I guess I have to figure out what else to get. It sucks so bad cause this phone blew away my iPhone. I guess maybe I will wait a few weeks and get new Samsung from T-Mobile. Not sure though. I really wish he gave me more assurance from HTC today

UFlippinIdiot

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got off phone with HTC again. The guy is going to call me back (hopefully). He said he wants to get it marked as DOA so no return fee then I can order a new one. He did not want to send me a refurb for exchange. Keeping fingers crossed I really do not want to give up the Nexus. It blows my old Iphone 3GS away

UFlippinIdiot

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Back again. He just called back and they are doing it as a DOA as he promised. I will order another one tonight as soon as I get label. Just wanted to post this. It actually makes me feel good someone actually cared. The first guy almost made me never want anything HTC again. Looks like I will stick with Nexus One. Good Decision??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol