- 49 Posts
Bought A Used Nexus One as Backup - Need Help On Some Questions
Hey guys, my wife just bought a used HTC Nexus One as a backup phone. She dropped her current Galaxy Note 2 and the LCD is busted. Since we're only a few months away from being eligible for an upgrade, getting an old phone just to hold us over made the most sense.
It's amazing how far we've come as android users in the past 3 years, this HTC Nexus One phone feels so foreign in my hands.
Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to remove all but one of my homescreens on this phone? I believe the default gives me about 5 home screens. I don't really see any obvious setting options which can allow me to do this...
Any help would be appreciated and other tips for the HTC Nexus One.
- 09-29-2013, 02:35 AM #2
Re: Bought A Used Nexus One as Backup - Need Help On Some Questions
- By ddorbuck in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 25Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:52 AM
- By lcjp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:20 PM
- By mlyon83 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:25 AM
- By dukenukems in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:31 AM