SD card loosing available memory

Weird Fish

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I have had my nexus one for a while now and since my ipod crapped out on me for no reason whatsoever (shocking i know...) i have been using my Nexus One as my portable media player. I don't have the money right now to buy a larger sd card because i want the largest one i can. I really should do this soon. A while ago i began adding music till i had generated about 15 CDs worth of music onto my phone. After a while i decided i was going to get rid of all that music and put 15 other CDs onto the phone to switch it up because i was getting tired of the same music. I turned on the USB storage and deleted all of the music i had from my sd card. I then selected 10-15 other CDs in a play list on itunes to replace them. Well i got about 4 CDs onto my phone before i was out of memory. I don't understand how i deleted all this music which can no longer be located on the phone and did not clear up that much room. Are there duplicates of files in another directory that i didnt look in? Am i being stupid? can someone explain this to me?

Thanks in advance,
Weird Fish

Weird Fish

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
This is still a problem

I just plugged my phone in to see if i missed some sort of a trash folder. Thank you for the suggestion. I however found no such folder and my phone now has zero KB available. I also recently deleted the majority of my pictures i forgoot to mention that as well. There must have been like 100 of them. How do i have no space after deleting all those files??

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I just plugged my phone in to see if i missed some sort of a trash folder. Thank you for the suggestion. I however found no such folder and my phone now has zero KB available. I also recently deleted the majority of my pictures i forgoot to mention that as well. There must have been like 100 of them. How do i have no space after deleting all those files??

How were you deleting? Via something like Astro, for from your computer?
What kind of computer are you using to delete?

Mac creates hidden trash folders on every drive. its called .Trash or something like that, and of course Mac does not show those by default.

I always recommend Astro. I never cable up any more.