Android 2.2.1!!!! Signed-passion-FRG83-from-FRF91.c8847c98.zip

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Anybody with a stock (not rooted) Nexus One able to tell me what this update just did for me?

My phone just seems to be the tiniest bit faster but viewing photos straight from my camera app still takes a good half minute to load. I never experienced any sort of gallery lag from the start. Not much but its something

Slashdot

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have T-mobile, but haven't gotten any OTA update. I'm in SoCal. Weird...is it rolling out by region?

Answered my own question: Just received OTA update. I'm guessing the whole west coast just received the OTA.

Ran benchmark test...1513 G2 benchmark score! Phone does feel snappier and gallery also loads faster.

qst4

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I have T-mobile, but haven't gotten any OTA update. I'm in SoCal. Weird...is it rolling out by region?

I"m in Kansas. It is weird. I waited a week and half and didn't get any of the initial Froyo updates and had to do a manual update. So I was pretty shocked to get this one OTA even though it was a week after release. I think I did hear that they did it buy region, although it is interesting how quickly Sprint was able to update its EVOs.

decyphersmc

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Received it OTA yesterday (AT&T n1 in Canada on Rogers).

Gallery lag is definitely gone, seems to load individual images rather.

Weather widget loading looked a little different on first boot (had to tap to refresh/reload). in the fullscreen weather there was a blue loading bar at the bottom, hadn't seen that before).

Still annoyed that when I put the phone in the dock the dock screen's weather will appear then it will switch to a 'Cannot display at the time' or whatever the non-weather display messaging is.

Overall seems very nice and snappy.

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Last night I did the "checkin" routine and as soon that finished, I went to the About phone / System Updates and saw that it was in the process of downloading 2.2.1
The update process took about 5 minutes (AT&T San Francisco)

So far WiFi seems to be behaving itself with regards to the phone coming out of stand by mode (and maintaining a connection).
Though, WiFi still fails to automatically connect to a known WiFi AP when entering in range.

Last edited:

will54880

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks, I received my N1 for at&t radio bands on Saturday. It has tried updating to 2.2.1 but is unsuccessful. The bootloader is unlocked, and the recovery system is clockworkmod. I figure one of these is preventing the OTA update from completing successfully. Can someone help me get the OTA updates back on my device?? Thanks in advance!!

crocer

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
anyone knows why i cant instal android 2.2.1 on my nexus one?? when it comes to instal on my phone just abort. anyone knows what i have to do??

prepaidplans

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I have an unlocked Google Nexus (purchased here in Australia) and I ran 2.2.1 over the weekend and have found that the phone is now really chewing up my battery time. Also, when I shut down the phone over night I wake in the morning to find that the phone battery is completely dead and can't start without a recharge.

This all started straight after the update.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63