Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Got the OTA last night. I don't notice anything different.

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Hi folks, I received my N1 for at&t radio bands on Saturday. It has tried updating to 2.2.1 but is unsuccessful. The bootloader is unlocked, and the recovery system is clockworkmod. I figure one of these is preventing the OTA update from completing successfully. Can someone help me get the OTA updates back on my device?? Thanks in advance!!

anyone knows why i cant instal android 2.2.1 on my nexus one?? when it comes to instal on my phone just abort. anyone knows what i have to do??

Quote Originally Posted by crocer View Post
    anyone knows why i cant instal android 2.2.1 on my nexus one?? when it comes to instal on my phone just abort. anyone knows what i have to do??
    Sounds like you have a corrupted download.

Hi guys, I have an unlocked Google Nexus (purchased here in Australia) and I ran 2.2.1 over the weekend and have found that the phone is now really chewing up my battery time. Also, when I shut down the phone over night I wake in the morning to find that the phone battery is completely dead and can't start without a recharge.

This all started straight after the update.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12