N1 Out of Stock as Developer Phone?

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Bit the bullet to get another N1 and got a developer account, lo and behold, the N1 is out of stock.... any clue as to if it will come back into stock? Or was $25 just thrown into the google ring for nothing?

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't think the N1 is being produce anymore. Just a guess but Google probably concentrating on the Nexus S

Sent from my CyanogenMod Nexus One using Tapatalk

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that surprises me. I thought I read somewhere that the phone was being discontinued, however they should have some for warranty. Maybe you can no longer buy them new?

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
That's my assumption, oh well. Guess i'll go with a G2 with sense rom, the nexus s blows, returned mine today.

netninja

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure google will restock them in the new year. I know nexus s is the new developer phone but why buy it from google when you can get the same thing unlocked from best buy? That's why i believe the nexus one will still be sold.

Last edited:

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Got an email from google concerning a refund for the 25 bucks for a developer fee, they claim I can purchase a nexus s, however not from google as a developer, at my local best buy. on the development page it still shows the nexus one as the developer phone. I'm struggling here, Google needs to either give a date when they'll return the nexus one or refund me the $25, simple request.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
I could easily buy a used one, I wanted a new developer model and google wouldn't let me find out they were out of stock until I paid the $25, now they won't refund me..... wtf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674