Flash 10.1 coming to Nexus One (Video inside)

Ryan32

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I think in the video the guy mentions it'll eventually be available in the market... so I would venture to assume all android phones will get it...

How it performs on other hardware, i guess we'll just have to wait and see.... :)

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't like how they tease us like this. They show great looking stuff and then say that it'll be available later and that there's still more work to do. Later could mean anything from two weeks to twenty weeks. I'm sure it'll come out eventually but I think they should have had it pre-installed on every N1

Ryan32

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't like how they tease us like this. They show great looking stuff and then say that it'll be available later and that there's still more work to do. Later could mean anything from two weeks to twenty weeks. I'm sure it'll come out eventually but I think they should have had it pre-installed on every N1

If they had launched it with Flash 10.1, it would have been a huge boost (and a great hidden secret in comparison to all the leaked facts).

It's too bad it didn't happen.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't think it would have remained hidden but I do think that I would have been a huge sales boost. Its a real shame its not included

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
He really emphasized the Snapdragon processor as being one of the key components of making this work. I'm not getting my hopes up that this will be available on the Moto Droid, but we shall see.