Just ordered my Nexus One

djay04

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered the nexus one and I am kinda the impatient type and was wondering if anyone else who has ordered theirs received any confirmation that their order was shipped yet?

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm willing to bet that it won't ship until the beginning of tomorrow's work day at the latest. It's unlikely they'll have warehouse workers on the job 24 hours a day right now. You may just have to be patient on this one.

damiand2002

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
nexus

i order mine last night about 11pm and i still havent gotten any shipping info. i have checked on google and it says not yet shipped. hopefully i can get it by tomorrow. i bought the unlocked version by the way..

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
me too. ordered yesterday afternoon. unlocked version.
oh well. at least they compensate by offering free overnight FedEx.
wonder if the ones people are getting are the unlocked or TMO contracts?

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine. Coming from a BlackBerry Bold 9000. Never even considered leaving BB until a saw some pics and vids of the Nexus One. I'm really excited.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Because you said Bold 9000 I'm assuming that you're AT&T and I hope you know that there are some Android phones coming out for AT&T before June of this year. I wouldn't want you to feel bad later about getting this phone.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Because you said Bold 9000 I'm assuming that you're AT&T and I hope you know that there are some Android phones coming out for AT&T before June of this year. I wouldn't want you to feel bad later about getting this phone.
Oh yeah, I know...I'm not waiting tho...I could get run over by a truck next week and never have been able to play with an N1. :D I appreciate the thought though. :):)

As far as I can tell this is the best touchscreen out right now and I want one bad.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
its good to know that there still are people in the world that live everyday like its their last :D
I still had to pout for 24 hours before my girlfriend relented and let me buy it. I had just been telling her how much I loved my 9000 a day or two prior and she was pretty dumbfounded by the whole thing. Women.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith