text messaging problem.

hawonjung

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Hello

I'm wondering if anyone have similar problem as i do.
Whenever I create a new msg, i often not able to start keyboard by simply touching the text input area. Also often my newest text msg received shows sender as the previous person.

Am I the only one having this issue??

Chadlip

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I have has this same issue. I would get a text and it would show from someone else in my contact list.
I sell a lot of things on craigslist and got a txt msg from a number not in my contact list and then it showed from someone in my contacts.
Quick fix was to close out and end the messaging app in task killer and go back in and it was fine. But not sure whats causing this. Hope Google puts out a fix for some of the strange little issues everyone is having.

-Shane

land of the trill

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Both problems are bugs and since your an early adaptor you have the pleasure to report these things so they can be fixed much like with the G1. Getting the keyboard to popup in a text field seems to be an issue but have you tried pressing at the end of the e and might I suggest you reset your phone although its not really neccessary at this point since its a software issue.