Nexus one help

rick00770

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I'm new here. I just bought a nexus one on eBay. Perfect screen, a few nicks on body but not bad. This is one of my favorite phones of all time. But it's running gingerbread. I have very little memory. I desperately want to be able to use the phone. And I'm starting a collection of some favorite phones through the years. I want to root it, and make it usable. Does anybody still have one and if so, can I root it and make it usable. I don't play games and I dont use a lot of apps, 8 to ten apps at the most. I thank you in advance for any help or encouragement. Rick

Jacob1642

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been using it daily for almost 6 years. I highly recommend the latest cyanogen mod made for it. I can't remember how I installed it....but I think you will need a data cable and to find instructions on the web...CM calls this phone "passion". Uninstall all updates for hangouts and move all possible apps to the SD card. Doing this I do just fine for whatsapp, messenger, web browsing, wikipedia app, photos, email, even a couple of games: angry birds and landrule (risk).