Phone call page minimizes when using

tweien

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Recently, whenever i place my phone to my ear, the screen blacks out(which i assume is good as it conserves battery), but when i take it down and look at the screen, the normal page that shows the conversation disappears, and minimizes to a small notification at the top left. I want it back to normal !!

I've no idea why it is so, but it only occurred after i started using Whatsapp.

I've tried to meddle around with the settings but i still couldnt find a solution. Anybody can help me ?

I would appreciate greatly.

Thanks.

futyb

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue, the page just minimizes to the top. Any luck find out how to get it back to the way it was?

thanks

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Not seeing this.
I have AT&T Nexus, and updated manually.

Have you tried stepping thru all the settings on the Nexus and resetting them the way you want? I found some that had changed (can't recall which ones) and I had to set them back.

GeoKaplan

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried stepping thru all the settings on the Nexus and resetting them the way you want? I found some that had changed (can't recall which ones) and I had to set them back.

That's a good bit of advice, now that I think about it--I also noticed some settings had been reset to stock or zeroed out, which meant my phone didn't act as I expected it to do in some situations. I hadn't thought much about it until reading that above.

futyb

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Phone call page minimizes when using - resolved

I resolved my issue by uninstall anything new from Feb 27th about. My guess is that is was this mp3 download program but there were a couple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane