Quick question for you n1 people.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm a Hero user with Flash lite. If I understand correctly, the N1 has full flash 10.1, correct? My question is, Does Hulu work in your browser? With Flash lite, I get to the video screen and it says, "loading video" with the bar scrolling on the bottom in real time. It seems to just stay like that and not load the video. I haven't tried this on wifi, so I don't know if it really is just loading and taking forever. The cool thing is that it goes full screen with the device.

If this works, that would be awesome, and a definite advantage over any other mobile device currently (opinion), and why the iPad is going to suck. Let me know your results.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm a Hero user with Flash lite. If I understand correctly, the N1 has full flash 10.1, correct? My question is, Does Hulu work in your browser? With Flash lite, I get to the video screen and it says, "loading video" with the bar scrolling on the bottom in real time. It seems to just stay like that and not load the video. I haven't tried this on wifi, so I don't know if it really is just loading and taking forever. The cool thing is that it goes full screen with the device.

If this works, that would be awesome, and a definite advantage over any other mobile device currently (opinion), and why the iPad is going to suck. Let me know your results.
No, the Nexus does not currenty have Flash 10.1. It's supposed to be "coming soon".

Here is a vid made by Adobe with 10.1 on the Nexus:

YouTube - Flash Player 10.1 on Google's Nexus One Phone

This is where we're at right now and waiting......

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Ah, OK. Thanks for the response. I had seen that video and assumed it was already on it by now. I'm looking forward to our upgraded OS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie