Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lucky Nexus One owners .. us Droid owners are chomping at the bit without multi-touch.

oh the jealousy

Default Dont live in USA will i get the update??

Hi guys, I dont live in the states, but I got the phone, Im I going to get the update or I have to go manual? Thanks.

Other question, I got ebuddy installed, but it does not let me change the avatar, is this possible? because I read that you should be able to do it.
    Thanks

Multi-touch is as smooth as silk! Also, the scrolling in the browser is significantly faster in this update!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yahma View Post
    Multi-touch is as smooth as silk! Also, the scrolling in the browser is significantly faster in this update!!
    Yeah the video made me sad cause my Mytouch doesn't have it Works so much smoother than the other ROMs that have it.

Question: I have the HTC Eris and in my browser, I can pinch to zoom in and out. Is this multitouch and if so, why would the Eris have it with 1.5 before the N1 that has a newer version?

The eris has the htc ui layered over android, and the htc ui has multi touch enabled.

Can't recall if this has been posted but, did this update fix the 3G issue?

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weirdkid View Post
    Can't recall if this has been posted but, did this update fix the 3G issue?
    My experiences show in some locations where I'd drop to edge, I now maintain 3g, albeit at low bars.

Other places where I was optimistic to see an increase (elevators, other closed spaces) I did not -- Looks like that's just on T-Mobile.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

I still haven't gotten this update. How long does it generally take to push out to everyone?
    Banned

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I did the manual update the other day and I am loving this update !!! Like I said earlier, best thing about the Nexus One is it will be 1st to get any major update from google simply because it is there Flagship for Android !!! Loving this phone !!!! and unexpectedly surprised with T-Mobiles coverage where I live. Not bad at all , and good 3g coverage

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Cool Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracil View Post
    Now all I want is the touchscreen fix.
    My Nexus One works just fine--touchscreen included. What's up with yours that software could fix?
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koolguynet View Post
    I still haven't gotten this update. How long does it generally take to push out to everyone?
    Should be by the end of the week but you can always manually update yourself.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

For those of you who got the update, is mult-touch now supported in the soft keyboard?

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bones10 View Post
    For those of you who got the update, is mult-touch now supported in the soft keyboard?

It already supports MT from 2.0
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bones10 View Post
    Sadly, it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by z0phi3l View Post
    It already supports MT from 2.0
    The Nexus One was never on 2.1 as it shipped with 2.1 and no multi touch is not supported within the keyboard.

Did anyone who's using the phone on AT&T receive the OTA update? I hate waiting... The What If's got me thinking...

Talking nexus one upgrade

Just received my ota upgrade this morning

So...is 3G improved?
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jro0420 View Post
    Did anyone who's using the phone on AT&T receive the OTA update? I hate waiting... The What If's got me thinking...
    I updated manually... (On AT&T)

I received the update OTA the first day it came out

Default video of OTA here

I was SO excited to get mine! Made a video demo of the multi-touch/pinch to zoom in the native apps here:

androidmom <dot> blogspot <dot> com

Im also making a video of the maps night time mode, but Im waiting for night time to do the 2nd part ;-)

I replaced my G1 with the Nexus yesterday. A few hours after booting up (update 1) came down. I already thought this was the best gadget / phone I have ever had. Now I know it.

is the update good?

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

got the update over the weekend... multitouch works perfectly, funny thing is I had gotten used to tap to zoom but still, thanks Google! Haven't noticed any other changes other than Google Goggles. I still get some glitches here and there. Using it on AT&T so I can't comment on 3G.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast