Nexus One Official Update

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if we'll ever know why Google didn't support multitouch in the states. I'm betting it had something to do with trying to stay on good terms with Apple. I bet tensions may be rising between the two, or Apple felt that they didn't need the multitouch edge to stay competitive any more.

Still, we can only speculate.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Forced the update and all went well. It's strange I never really use the multi touch on my iPhone but for whatever reason I'm digging it on the Nexus.

alacran

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Dont live in USA will i get the update??

Hi guys, I dont live in the states, but I got the phone, I?m I going to get the update or I have to go manual? Thanks.

Other question, I got ebuddy installed, but it does not let me change the avatar, is this possible? because I read that you should be able to do it.
Thanks

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Multi-touch is as smooth as silk! Also, the scrolling in the browser is significantly faster in this update!!

semmtexx#AC

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Question: I have the HTC Eris and in my browser, I can pinch to zoom in and out. Is this multitouch and if so, why would the Eris have it with 1.5 before the N1 that has a newer version?

inrelief

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Can't recall if this has been posted but, did this update fix the 3G issue?

My experiences show in some locations where I'd drop to edge, I now maintain 3g, albeit at low bars.

Other places where I was optimistic to see an increase (elevators, other closed spaces) I did not -- Looks like that's just on T-Mobile.