Nexus One Official Update

androidmom

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
video of OTA here

I was SO excited to get mine! Made a video demo of the multi-touch/pinch to zoom in the native apps here:

androidmom <dot> blogspot <dot> com

Im also making a video of the maps night time mode, but Im waiting for night time to do the 2nd part ;-)

Kaikan Panda

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I replaced my G1 with the Nexus yesterday. A few hours after booting up (update 1) came down. I already thought this was the best gadget / phone I have ever had. Now I know it.

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
got the update over the weekend... multitouch works perfectly, funny thing is I had gotten used to tap to zoom but still, thanks Google! Haven't noticed any other changes other than Google Goggles. I still get some glitches here and there. Using it on AT&T so I can't comment on 3G.

darel60

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone.
I bought new google nexus for me and want to give a dashing look by an elegant good skin , So which website is best according to you for nice skins?

projectnerv01

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
i have at&t i don't know if i should wait for the samsung galaxy s or just get the N1 the samsung looks stunning but i get the feeling the N1 is the better built phone when it is all said and done. Well anyway i have a question for any n1 users out there i wanted to know if the N1 has the tv out option like the incredible or evo if not does anyone know if that is a feature update in the works or rooted option perhaps? Or the n1 simply cannot perform that task.

Last edited:

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone! I just got the update to N1 (Froyo 2.2.2?), and find that Swype is malfunctioning. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Thanks in advance.