Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

they also added a dock setting in the settings menu as well.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Hi everyone.
    I bought new google nexus for me and want to give a dashing look by an elegant good skin , So which website is best according to you for nice skins?

anyone know when its comming out for sprint?

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kidd_andyy View Post
    anyone know when its comming out for sprint?
    Check the Sprint Nexus One page
    Last edited by ChuckG73; 04-05-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

i guess im not getting this update.....since i dont have a nexus one lol..goooo EVo

i have at&t i don't know if i should wait for the samsung galaxy s or just get the N1 the samsung looks stunning but i get the feeling the N1 is the better built phone when it is all said and done. Well anyway i have a question for any n1 users out there i wanted to know if the N1 has the tv out option like the incredible or evo if not does anyone know if that is a feature update in the works or rooted option perhaps? Or the n1 simply cannot perform that task.
    Last edited by projectnerv01; 04-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.

Default Gingerbread

Has anyone heard any rumors as to when Gingerbread will roll out to Nexus One phones? Thanks!

Should be soon. Based on us just getting 2.2.2, probably 1st/2nd week in Feburary.

Global Posts
    1,016 Global Posts

Hi Everyone! I just got the update to N1 (Froyo 2.2.2?), and find that Swype is malfunctioning. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Thanks in advance.

ROM
    2.3.3 Gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by petafeiner View Post
    Hi Everyone! I just got the update to N1 (Froyo 2.2.2?), and find that Swype is malfunctioning. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Thanks in advance.
    nope me too

the keyboard works but swyping the screen to type doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Aguilera View Post
    For those that can't wait XDA leaked the update.

Enjoy.
    This link has ceased working dammit.

That was from 2.2 over a year ago... do you still want it?

Indeed. The Gingerbread update will most likely have a "Build-number" in the filename which starts with an G ...

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Aguilera View Post
    For those that can't wait XDA leaked the update.

Enjoy.
    Wasnt able to make the link open and tried saving it but it didn't work, what am I doing wrong? Thanks

That link was for 2.2 i think, that was a year ago.
    has anyone got the gingerbread update yet?

Anyone know how to force an update?

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

*#*#checkin#*#*

Checking In doesn't force the update, but might push it along, or at least have some placebo effect to calm us all down.

Glad to hear Gingerbread is finally rolling out, hopefully without causing random Reboots like on the Nexus S.

ROM
    Stock, waiting for CM9

Quote Originally Posted by NEO_FOLLOWER2 View Post
    nope me too

the keyboard works but swyping the screen to type doesnt
    Swype has always "malfunctioned" after an update on my N1. Reinstalling always fixes it.

ROM
    Stock, waiting for CM9

Quote Originally Posted by projectnerv01 View Post
    i have at&t i don't know if i should wait for the samsung galaxy s or just get the N1 the samsung looks stunning but i get the feeling the N1 is the better built phone when it is all said and done. Well anyway i have a question for any n1 users out there i wanted to know if the N1 has the tv out option like the incredible or evo if not does anyone know if that is a feature update in the works or rooted option perhaps? Or the n1 simply cannot perform that task.
    As good as the N1 is, the major problem I've encountered are:
    - Low application memory. I have about ~100 apps installed, a lot of them small. Only about 10-15 games - the rest are smallish apps. If you don't plan to use a lot of apps, this isn't a concern.

- Touchscreen. It's only dual touch, and even then a bit wonky. Pinch zoom works, but some other gestures / touches don't. If you're not touch-screen gaming (in particular any game requiring you to hold / two different points) this probably won't affect you too much.

- TV Out: Not an option as far as I know.

Anyone get the update yet? Any reports (proof) of anyone getting the update so far?

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM Stock Kernel

Not yet
    VCL

I own the N1 and the MyTouch 4G, I think the MT4G is probably the best device out there that uses a single core processor, saying that I still grab and use My N1 every day. I just love the way it feels in my hand and after sending my phone back to HTC two times for the screen issue they installed a new mother board and all other parts and my phone no longer has that irritating touch screen issue. I think the N1 is a great device and will always keep it, I will always buy the newest and greatest but will always have the N1.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,970 Global Posts

kmobs just tweeted: android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/passion/81304b2de707.signed-passion-GRI40-from-FRG83G.81304b2d.zip

Checking now.

Default 2.3.3 OTA update

Received OTA 2.3.3 Build GRI40 this afternoon on my ATT NI. Not sure what all the fuss was about!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast