Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7.1

Is the update applied regionally?
    Siemens CF62T> Samsung T329 Stripe Black> MyTouch 3G Black (Android 1.6 Donut)> Blackberry Bold 9700 (5.0.0.330)> Samsung T219 Brown (backup crap dumbphone)> Google/HTC Nexus One (CM7.2)> Google/LG Nexus 4 (Android 4.2.2)

ROM
    2.3.3 Gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by jormerod View Post
    Received OTA 2.3.3 Build GRI40 this afternoon on my ATT NI. Not sure what all the fuss was about!
    well to me the biggest things i've noticed
    (coming from stock 2.2)
    everything runs smoother
    battery life should be better since everything is dark now

they added a manage applications button when you press the capacity menu key
    (although i wish launcherpro would allow me to have that.)(anyone know if launcherpro can let me have that gingerbread feature?)

gingerbread KB is MUCH better than froyo KB

im sure if you've been using cm6 or cm7 nightly...it didnt even make a difference

Nexus One 2.3.3 update came today (Over The Air). 14 minutes of uptime on 2.3.3.

Purchase date: 2011-02-16
    Contract: Purchased without contract
    3G Carrier Hardware: T-Mobile
    Last edited by jwhite.ac; 03-02-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: specified OTA update

Korean version,haven't received ota yet

Got update this evening but the update damage the recovery rom and bricked my phone. Very unhappy with how it all turned out since I was just finally settling into using the phone and learning about the backups. Of course I didn't get the chance to do one before the update in my noobishness. Scratching my head on what I can do now.

My phone is rooted (but I did not install any custom ROM so it was running 2.2.x <-- whatever the very latest OTA update was).
    The 2.3 OTA came to my phone last night!
    Yay Gingerbread!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234