1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Cool Trouble viewing picture messages

I'm using the messaging app that came with my N1. When I get an animated picture message from someone, I can't play it on my phone. It either doesn't work at all or I just get the first frame. Anyone else with this problem? Are there any apps that are better?
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

What network are you on?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Im on T-Mobile
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LpnInNC View Post
    Im on T-Mobile
    Sorry can't help you out. I've never gotten a animated image before and I'm on AT&T. If you have another phone to test it out on I would do that first.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

It came from a friend who is on Verizon and it displayed fine on her non-smart phone and it also displayed correctly on Verizon blackberries. I can't get any animated pics/gifs on my N1 through messaging and when I try to send these same people pictures from my N1 to their phones, a lot of the time they don't even get them....It's weird.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LpnInNC View Post
    It came from a friend who is on Verizon and it displayed fine on her non-smart phone and it also displayed correctly on Verizon blackberries. I can't get any animated pics/gifs on my N1 through messaging and when I try to send these same people pictures from my N1 to their phones, a lot of the time they don't even get them....It's weird.
    That is weird. Might not work at all. Don't think they do on my iPhone either.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

who uses animated gifs anymore??

picture messages and videos are working for me on AT&T. In fact I discovered a whole list of options when you click on the the menu button while composing a text message. Way more than I expected.