Google won't approve me for a nexus one

dondadah88

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
they said that they cant approve me for a nexus which is bs. i saved up my money for 2 months to sign on with t-mobile to get no where in the end.

i want to buy one without a contract but i dont want to spend no more then 400 maxed out. really 300.

i like the hd2 but i had bad experince windows mobile phone and do not want it. i'm so bummed out.

Last edited:

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
did you really think if you gave google a private offer of $300 they would give you a nexus one? the have a set price that is none negotiable.

tom28

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So let me get this straight. You offered google 300 for a brand new nexus one and they said no.

I'm afraid you need to save up for a couple more months. Then by the time you get 530 saved up , there will be a newer better phone that will cost more. Gotta love technology.

dondadah88

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
no i didn't private message google and offered 300 dollars. i'm no stupid. i was planning on buying it with t-mobile for 180. i said i have 300 dollars total right now and that is the max i would like to buy one for and if you guys know where i can get one for for that price.

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Google are the only ones selling the phone. Unless you can find someone on ebay selling a Nexus one, you are stuck paying 530 without a contract.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
they are on ebay right now for $669. which is so funny. why on earth would any body want to pay $140 more than what you can buy it direct for? also why would google not approve you, i dont get it. what is there to approve?

tom28

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
they are on ebay right now for $669. which is so funny. why on earth would any body want to pay $140 more than what you can buy it direct for? also why would google not approve you, i dont get it. what is there to approve?

I think this is what he was trying to do. He first tried to order through google via the website. He chose the 2 year contract option. For whatever reason ( read bad credit) google declined him. He is now posting here hoping someone would sell one to him for $300.

Try the market place with the title "WTB nexus one for $300." See if you get any bites.

God speed finding one for $300

dondadah88

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
yeah you can and that's what i did since i'm leaving sprint. i guess the only other way to get one is to find someone that isn't happy with the phone and wants to hop out of the contract with out paying the termination fee for google and t-mobile by selling there phone.

i will put it up in the marketplace.

ads

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
If you wait 2-3 months when the N1 or desire come out on AT&T, some of the folks who couldn't wait and like the latest and greatest, who are on AT&T but bought the N1 already will be selling them, and/or the price of the original N1 may drop by then. Just a thought if you're tight on money.
ADS

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site

The reason you see prices so high on eBay is for people who may be in a country where it is not sold... so they are willing to pay a premium for the device.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
The reason you see prices so high on eBay is for people who may be in a country where it is not sold... so they are willing to pay a premium for the device.

Well that and some people are just plain stupid and don't know enough to to to the manufacturer's website to find out how much something is worth ...

xTemptati0n

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile has put a strict agreement when getting the N1. You need to have an Even More 500 TTW plan. If you aren't approved for a contract, then T-Mobile and Google have the right to deny you the phone and service. Ultimately, it comes down to credit. That's the only thing holding you back. It has nothing to do with T-Mobile or Google. You could always call the credit bureau to find out what is on your credit and what your score is. They could maybe enlighten you with reasoning for such an outcome. Other than this, you would have to pay $530 like everyone else has mentioned. Sorry to hear about this issue.

dondadah88

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
i called t-mobile and they said that i am approved for there service. for there even more and even more plus service so it is just google.

xTemptati0n

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I am approced for both. I asked them that to be sure cause I wanted to make sure of that. So it is just google.

I don't know why Google would say no. The only stipulation on T-Mobile's half is if a customer is FlexPay (which ties into monthly only possibility). Did you try getting a hold of Google?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37