Google?s Nexus One Not Likely in Verizon Stores

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this article has been posted by it has some interesting information.

Apparently I'm too new to post a link to the article, but I will correct that as soon as I have enough posts.

"But I also asked about the rumored March 23 release date for the Nexus One on Verizon?s network ? Google specifically shows ?Spring 2010″ availability on the Nexus One product page ? the response to which sheds light on the type of relationship Google has with Verizon with respect to the Nexus One:

?[W]e have never said that we were going to sell the Nexus One. What was said was the phone was to work on the Verizon Wireless network. That is very different from saying we were going to sell the phone in our stores.?

The spokesperson also said:

?You would have to contact Google for anything associated with the device. We have a number of wholesale customers ? it is an important part of our business but that doesn?t mean we speak for them or their products. It would be inappropriate for me to discuss a phone that we?re not selling.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs