Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can verify some paid apps not showing up. For me I am missing Touchdown (paid License), Weatherbug Elite and Taskiller Pro. These three are all previously paid for and came through on my N1 w/T-Mobile bands when I had it. Just to be clear, these apps are not showing up at all in the Market, not just in my Download Paid section. I went into the APN and there were some additional settings in there and I changed those to the original ones I used to put in manually. I have to delete Proxy Server and add "80" in one field. This did not help. I would like to get this one figured out. Got to be something that AT&T is doing now that the N1 is on their network although I cannot imagine why they would block those apps.

Not sure what it can be. I have not figured it out yet too. How did u edit the apn settings? It would not let me choose under settings. When I click att, I get a carrier lock error..?

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I installed cyanogen 5.0.4.1 on mine with ERE36B and all my apps came back... either its a problem with me having purchased these apps on cyanogenmod on my tmo version or theres an issue with the AT&T nexus one build

I have been told by some over at XDA that the problem is with the Market. It has to be updated for the new AT&T baseband and everything will be fine. Not sure if this is correct but it is believable. I guess we are at the mercy of Google on this one. I would advise that everyone file a issue with them under support to get this noticed.

Just got tracking number for mine, but according to BGR some phones have bad LCD colors, can anyone see if they have similar issues?

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default return of nexus one

got my phone today, had to go to fed ex warehouse in elk grove, IL as they always send a monkey to deliver my pkg, he always forget to ring the bell & leave Door tag. Everything was ok until realized screen has issues. I felt like i was using samsung moment, may be even worst. Triple tap to get in to a screen. Called google the CS had me do the routine stuff, finally transferred to HTC tech support. He said regardless of repair or exchange I get 14 days of trial from the date of purchase. I said no thank you, arranged for an RMA label & it is going back tomorrow. Very disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by awtryau89 View Post
    I can verify some paid apps not showing up. For me I am missing Touchdown (paid License), Weatherbug Elite and Taskiller Pro. These three are all previously paid for and came through on my N1 w/T-Mobile bands when I had it. Just to be clear, these apps are not showing up at all in the Market, not just in my Download Paid section. I went into the APN and there were some additional settings in there and I changed those to the original ones I used to put in manually. I have to delete Proxy Server and add "80" in one field. This did not help. I would like to get this one figured out. Got to be something that AT&T is doing now that the N1 is on their network although I cannot imagine why they would block those apps.
    First-time user here, but i found and installed Touchdown from the Market no problem. It's the trial of course but there is the option to buy the license. I found it as "Exchange for Android 2.0/2.1"

Brian

I can report all my previously purchased items are now showing up in the Market. Google must have flipped the switch. They certainly were not there before and I searched everyway possible. I even used the barcodes given on the developers websites.

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    Launching tomorrow ... Can't confirm, but be on the lookout ...
    Do you think you will be able to hook up the Verizon users with the same kind of news soon?

Will AT&T be offering a subsidized version of the N1? Anybody have an inside source?

Global Posts
    4,375 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kennethmsmith View Post
    Will AT&T be offering a subsidized version of the N1? Anybody have an inside source?
    No inside source needed to know that AT&T will not be subsidizing the Nexus One.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234