AT&T/Rogers 3G-capable and/or branded Nexus One is now available

jaz0305

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
return of nexus one

got my phone today, had to go to fed ex warehouse in elk grove, IL as they always send a monkey to deliver my pkg, he always forget to ring the bell & leave Door tag. Everything was ok until realized screen has issues. I felt like i was using samsung moment, may be even worst. Triple tap to get in to a screen. Called google the CS had me do the routine stuff, finally transferred to HTC tech support. He said regardless of repair or exchange I get 14 days of trial from the date of purchase. I said no thank you, arranged for an RMA label & it is going back tomorrow. Very disappointed...

Nex1Newb

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I can verify some paid apps not showing up. For me I am missing Touchdown (paid License), Weatherbug Elite and Taskiller Pro. These three are all previously paid for and came through on my N1 w/T-Mobile bands when I had it. Just to be clear, these apps are not showing up at all in the Market, not just in my Download Paid section. I went into the APN and there were some additional settings in there and I changed those to the original ones I used to put in manually. I have to delete Proxy Server and add "80" in one field. This did not help. I would like to get this one figured out. Got to be something that AT&T is doing now that the N1 is on their network although I cannot imagine why they would block those apps.

First-time user here, but i found and installed Touchdown from the Market no problem. It's the trial of course but there is the option to buy the license. I found it as "Exchange for Android 2.0/2.1"

Brian

awtryau89

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I can report all my previously purchased items are now showing up in the Market. Google must have flipped the switch. They certainly were not there before and I searched everyway possible. I even used the barcodes given on the developers websites.