Hey guys, I just placed an order for the N1 on T-mobile,

Currently I'm on Verizon and I have the Motorola Droid, I love the phone but I like a faster proc (with out overclocking) and a more elegant looking phone. Before my Droid I had the Droid Eris. Anyway I switched over to T-mobile because of plan pricing and the coverage in my are is just as good as VZW.

I'm looking forward to receiving the N1 soon

But I do have some questions

1. I need to get a case and some screen protectors, i can only know so much about products online but it would be good to have some of your guys' opinions.

2. I never got a Google voice invite, so with the N1 does google finally invite me?

Thats about it for now, thanks for the warm welcom in advance
    03-26-2010 07:19 PM
    Seidio is a great company and I usually get my cases from them. I like the Innocase Snap, but if you want more coverage (protection), get the Innocase II (or 360 if they even have that).
    03-26-2010 11:31 PM
    For the GV invite, it does not come with one. Maybe call up Google and see what they could do.
    03-26-2010 11:35 PM
    Thanks duvi.
    Btw is there a way to have the n1 insured?
    03-27-2010 05:50 AM
    Thanks duvi.
    Btw is there a way to have the n1 insured?
    On T-mobile yes. It's $4.79/mo and $130 deductible.
    03-27-2010 01:51 PM
    Do you know if they would give you a brand new device or refurb
    03-27-2010 07:28 PM
    Do you know if they would give you a brand new device or refurb
    To tell you the truth, they say it's refurb unless they don't have any, but all replacements for smartphones from T-mobile & AT&T, through Asurion have all "looked" new to me.
    03-27-2010 08:23 PM
    Oh so its asurion? I have that on vzw and it costs me 8 bucks.
    Thanks for the info man. I can't wait to get the n1 it'll be here Monday.
    03-27-2010 08:51 PM
    Oh so its asurion? I have that on vzw and it costs me 8 bucks.
    Thanks for the info man. I can't wait to get the n1 it'll be here Monday.
    I think they're all covered by them now (major carriers at least). Asurion bought out Lock/line, which AT&T had as a provider.
    03-27-2010 08:58 PM
    btw with the droid i didnt have the need for a screen protector but hows n1 comparing to it
    03-28-2010 10:37 AM
    btw with the droid i didnt have the need for a screen protector but hows n1 comparing to it
    I put the full body invisible shield on mine. Turns out the screen cover was somehow interfering with the proximity sensor. Now I have the full body shield minus the screen protector. No problems.
    03-28-2010 11:44 AM
    Any scratches? Do you have a dedicated pocket for your phone?
    03-28-2010 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD