Confirmed: Verizon Nexus One Cancelled

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint's "Everything" price includes everything, too, and is still cheaper than AT&T/Verizon's. The $69 is NOT the everything package. It's Everything but Landline minutes, and that's clearly stated.

However, with Sprint's $69 package, you get everything but landlines. With Verizon's, you only get Verizon phones. Except Verizon's equivalent 450min/unlimited text/data plan is $89. Where for $10 more you can get Sprint's true everything. Verizon's true everything is $129. So, your comment is much more than a bit misleading.

For the record, I don't even have Sprint anymore (but T-Mo has the same pricing).

How is my comment misleading? I said Sprint's "everything" plan was not everything. They are the ones that named the plan not me. And yes AT@T and Verizon are more expensive but there is a reason. Sprint HAS to be cheaper because their coverage is inferior. Period.

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So I know this is a Nexus One forum, but I think this pertain to this particular thread...so all the hold out for the VZW phone, where are you now? Did you jump ship and got the Incredible(which is a GREAT phone), started the whole process over again and holding out for the Sprint N1, ORRRR holding out for the EVO 4G?

I myself have kind of started the process over again with a different phone and I'm going get the EVO 4G...I'm currently on Sprint and in my area they are quit good. So why change and will still get a phone that should be pretty great!

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
So I know this is a Nexus One forum, but I think this pertain to this particular thread...so all the hold out for the VZW phone, where are you now? Did you jump ship and got the Incredible(which is a GREAT phone), started the whole process over again and holding out for the Sprint N1, ORRRR holding out for the EVO 4G?

I myself have kind of started the process over again with a different phone and I'm going get the EVO 4G...I'm currently on Sprint and in my area they are quit good. So why change and will still get a phone that should be pretty great!

Incredible here. Wife got one too. I'm pretty impressed with the phone. And what makes it even more impressive is even the haters are liking it for the most part.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
So with the newest news out for the N1 does that mean that there might be a change of heart at Verizon? Im guessing that was what the hang up was originally, which would be the same thing that happened with the iphone.

More importantly could the news today bring this thread back to life with another title change?>

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

You + Evo = no brainer. If I were on Sprint and if coverage were good in my area, I'd go for it too.
Being that Verizon beats everyone as far as network quality here in Houston, I went with Incredible, and I don't regret it in the slightest. This is one killer phone. The wife loves hers too.

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
So with the newest news out for the N1 does that mean that there might be a change of heart at Verizon? Im guessing that was what the hang up was originally, which would be the same thing that happened with the iphone.

More importantly could the news today bring this thread back to life with another title change?>

Yes, I'd be interested to know what the former Verizon N1 hold-outs think about this bit of news.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
FROYO 2.2...........Thanks Verizon and Google for making us have to wait. I am very happy with my Incredible but this is exactly why I wanted the Nexus One on Verizon. Already individuals with the N1 hace access to 2.2 and we now have to wait. On the flip side: HTC has a way of getting the most out of the Android OS and I am sure it will be worth the wait...one can hope!!!

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
FROYO 2.2...........Thanks Verizon and Google for making us have to wait. I am very happy with my Incredible but this is exactly why I wanted the Nexus One on Verizon. Already individuals with the N1 hace access to 2.2 and we now have to wait. On the flip side: HTC has a way of getting the most out of the Android OS and I am sure it will be worth the wait...one can hope!!!

Wow Chuck you jump to an Incredible...I was for sure you'd still be waiting for the N1 to start selling in store, just so you could have it! :p Only joking...the only thing is are you happy with the Incredible?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Wow Chuck you jump to an Incredible...I was for sure you'd still be waiting for the N1 to start selling in store, just so you could have it! :p Only joking...the only thing is are you happy with the Incredible?

I really am happy with the Incredible...If the N2 is ever launched and it is a pure Google phone, there is a possibility I would switch....