IF you don't have your Nexus One...

MRGQ

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
what would have been your current device if you dint have your N1?

As of right now for me it would be a tough decision, either the Droid or HTC HD2 (yes i know it runs on a wack ass MS Mobile 6.5 BUT the Sense UI makes it look nice at least, and its a great looking piece of hardware!)

the device would have to be on sale as of right now, so no Droid Incredible as it isn't officially out yet

What would yours be and why (im bored as heck at work! :D )

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
well I don't have a nexus one just lurking in here waiting to hear release date for my sprint but I have a Palm Pre and probably wouldn't want anything else until the Nexus One or Evo are released.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
i have and love my n1 more then any phone ive ever had. My wife has the hd2 and its a good phone but we are going to take it back becouse it keeps freezing up a lot.

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
Still have my iPhone3G, but would probably have updated to a 3Gs. Then again, I'm getting the new iPhone whenever Apple decides to release it. Have had plenty of BB's and until they do something MAJOR I won't have another one. The Droid is way to bulky for me although a very nice handset.

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
HD2 is ****... just played with one at a T-Mo store.... the Sense UI is so pixilated and badly rendered it's a joke.... Android Sense UI running on my Nexus looks a LOT better! And WinMO blows....

If I didn't have my Nexus I'd have a BB 9700 as it's the only other decent T-Mo phone out there right now