- 5 Posts
So I'm seriously thinking of getting the Nexus 10. I currently have the LTE Xoom which I am OVER since it doesn't get updates (I can't root it or I get blackballed from my work email app).
I'm thinking of sticking with my Rooted Galaxy Nexus (I don't see a point in updating to a non-LTE phone) and using the HotSpot to use my Nexus 10 on the road since I have Verizon's Unlimited Data Plan. Anyone else in the same boat? Any other ideas that might work?
Thanks in advance!
- 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM #2
- 11-01-2012, 09:16 AM #3
- 11-11-2012, 09:40 AM #4
I see that the Nexus 7 16Gb & 32GB is available on Amazon.com, granted not from Amazon.com themselves but electronics resellers. Do we think it will show up there? I am trying to decide whether to go the eBay route or Amazon trade-in on my iPad 3 LTE to get the Nexus 10.
- 11-11-2012, 10:25 AM #5
- 11-14-2012, 08:07 PM #6
- 11-14-2012, 08:42 PM #7
- By prot0type in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 17Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:23 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 20Last Post: 03-21-2010, 11:30 PM
- By darkstar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:42 AM
- By Mark_Venture in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:49 AM
- By robmille in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:38 PM