Buying this to hold me off. Damn good deal.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you actually do something good with your disposable income instead of wasting it on a Chinese piece of crap?

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you actually do something good with your disposable income instead of wasting it on a Chinese piece of crap?

First of all, it's a great tablet. Second, everything's made in China. Third, I resent that, I spend thousands on every year on Charitable causes. Don't be a dick.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how many more times I'll get to read comments about this guy's charitable donations before the N10 actually releases....?

-Suntan

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Mind sending some of that disposable income my way? I'm tired of working 13 hour days

Speaking of disposable income.. I was at TJ Maxx and some rich hag, dressed wayy too fancy for where she was, had a shopping cart with like, five purses, and was ranting about how they were all made in China. Then she started making racist jabs at the president, and moaned about having to spend money on poor people. No matter the build quality or whatever of the tablet, there is nothing more disposable than garbage rotting in a delusional, spoiled brat's closet lol.

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to completely jump off topic, but I feel like sometimes people confuse questioning obamas policies with being racist. I could be wrong though.

On another note, I would rather have a nexus 7 than the tablet referred to in the op.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of disposable income.. I was at TJ Maxx and some rich hag, dressed wayy too fancy for where she was, had a shopping cart with like, five purses, and was ranting about how they were all made in China. Then she started making racist jabs at the president, and moaned about having to spend money on poor people. No matter the build quality or whatever of the tablet, there is nothing more disposable than garbage rotting in a delusional, spoiled brat's closet lol.

Rich people don't shop at TJ Maxx.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Mind sending some of that disposable income my way? I'm tired of working 13 hour days

If you live in a state where my products are legal, I'd be happy to employ you as a distributer. I'm always looking to expand. It's a very profitable business with as much as a 10,000% markup. If you're from outside the U.S. however, it's a no-go. Too much of a legal gray area.

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Rich people don't shop at TJ Maxx.

You'd be surprised, my local TJ Maxx's has 'runway' sections where all the stuff is $200+ and straight from the runways. Don't think you'd find a Burberry suit there, but lower-tier brands like Michael Kors are always in stock. People like that lady aren't rich enough to exclusively shop at Sak's, but are too uppercrust to realize where they are lol--aka, people with delusions of grandeur.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
You'd be surprised, my local TJ Maxx's has 'runway' sections where all the stuff is $200+ and straight from the runways. Don't think you'd find a Burberry suit there, but lower-tier brands like Michael Kors are always in stock. People like that lady aren't rich enough to exclusively shop at Sak's, but are too uppercrust to realize where they are lol--aka, people with delusions of grandeur.

Yeah, those kind of people aren't rich. They're strivers who like to act like they are and treat everyone else like they aren't to reinforce their delusion. If somebody makes less than $500,000 a year I don't consider them to be rich.

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, those kind of people aren't rich. They're strivers who like to act like they are and treat everyone else like they aren't to reinforce their delusion. If somebody makes less than $500,000 a year I don't consider them to be rich.

I suppose the technical definition of rich is $1mil+, but I'm sure she was among the top tiers of the socioeconomic ladder in my upper-middle-class suburban city, enough to casually piss away a good $1000 on a random Monday of discount shopping. It's less the gross income and more the attitude that I find off-putting. I suppose I was more referring to the general attitude of disdain, arrogance, and self-entitlement (which itself doesn't necessarily correlate with gross income). They recently installed a Neiman Marcus downtown, and it's attracted flocks of people exactly like that. To me, the definition of disposable income is spending $1000 on a pair of leggings lol.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I suppose the technical definition of rich is $1mil+, but I'm sure she was among the top tiers of the socioeconomic ladder in my upper-middle-class suburban city, enough to casually piss away a good $1000 on a random Monday of discount shopping. It's less the gross income and more the attitude that I find off-putting. I suppose I was more referring to the general attitude of disdain, arrogance, and self-entitlement (which itself doesn't necessarily correlate with gross income). They recently installed a Neiman Marcus downtown, and it's attracted flocks of people exactly like that. To me, the definition of disposable income is spending $1000 on a pair of leggings lol.

It seems to me that the entitled, "I'm better than every body else" attitude is most prevalent with second generation richies. People who grew up dirt poor tend to realize that a bigger billfold doesn't equal a bigger man. However, I'm not of the opinion that spending tons of money on overpriced random crap makes somebody a bad person. You'd probably indulge in similar activities too, if you had endless cash laying around.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It seems to me that the entitled, "I'm better than every body else" attitude is most prevalent with second generation richies. People who grew up dirt poor tend to realize that a bigger billfold doesn't equal a bigger man. However, I'm not of the opinion that spending tons of money on overpriced random crap makes somebody a bad person. You'd probably indulge in similar activities too, if you had endless cash laying around.

Funny how that works--the 1st generation builds everything up from scratch so their kids can grow up spoiled. Not all or even most, but some tend to overindulge for what their own past lacked. Those kids lack the same drive their parents had, so unless they have connections and/or a family business that doesn't require a PhD or MD, they'll never do better.

Don't think overindulgent spending breeds bad personalities, just a recklessness. If they earned it through hard work, all the more right to spend as they see fit. Even with infinite money, I could never buy $1000 leggings. No amount of wealth can undo my middle-class upbringing in quiet suburbia ;).

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Funny how that works--the 1st generation builds everything up from scratch so their kids can grow up spoiled. Not all or even most, but some tend to overindulge for what their own past lacked. Those kids lack the same drive their parents had, so unless they have connections and/or a family business that doesn't require a PhD or MD, they'll never do better.

Don't think overindulgent spending breeds bad personalities, just a recklessness. If they earned it through hard work, all the more right to spend as they see fit. Even with infinite money, I could never buy $1000 leggings. No amount of wealth can undo my middle-class upbringing in quiet suburbia ;).

When, or if I finally get around to having kids, they aren't getting squat for inheritance. When I die, all my excess cash will be spent building a giant fiberglass/aluminum pyramid to cover my grave. Why not, right? If they want something they can just earn it themselves.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL