Nexus 10 key board dock?

tony type s

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Really leaning towards getting the 10 was just curious what the chances are that they will come out with a key board dock for it eventually ... this will basically replace my laptop... if not i might be looking at the asus transformer :-\

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, the capability for a keyboard dock is certainly there with the pogo pins, but seeing as the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 barely have any accessories that make use of theirs, unless Google or Samsung announces something soon, I wouldn't get my hopes up. You could always get a bluetooth keyboard and mouse - the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad work great with Android devices, for example. And Logitech makes a nice looking one that comes with a case that doubles as a stand.

As someone who's used a Transformer Prime for classroom purposes, it works pretty well! Having the dock is really nice. Since my classroom days are coming to an end, I'm going to sell my Prime+dock and get the N10 and pair it with the aforementioned apple products, which I just picked up today. The Magic Trackpad is great because it recognizes multi-finger input as the touchscreen would.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Did you see amazon has a BT keyboard case for it now
Amazing!
Check it out.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member