What retail stores and will they have it today?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Still trying to decide, N7, N10 GN 10.1 or wait for CES and see what comes out. The N10 looks sweet but I need to test drive one before I go for it and I don't like waiting 3-5+ days for delivery. Seriously Apple ships faster and more efficiently, Google needs to step up their ordering and shipping. Maybe work with Amazon.com since they know what they are doing.

Kookas

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
wow, so no one has picked up a nexus 10 yet?

Everyone either got it via the Play store (so waiting for delivery) or shops haven't got their stock yet. Two PC Worlds in Birmingham (including the big city centre one) have told me they should have them by Friday. Similar to how O2 has said they won't be displaying the Nexus 4 until Thurs in any of their shops.
Thinking similarly, Raptor. I was hoping some shops would have the Nexus to play around with on release day, but looks like I'll have to wait a little.

If there are shops which sell them right now, the people who have picked it up probably aren't members over here.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I called all the Walmarts here, Best Buy, Office Depot, Office Max, Target in my town and nobody has any idea when they will be getting any so I ordered online. Oh, Best Buy won't be getting them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21