Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 View Post
    Which case is that? Just got an n10 for Christmas and need a case now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    This is it:

Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
    ~~Cindy~~
    KJ

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    There's a rooCase on for $0.01 on Amazon ($5 with shipping and handling). I'm linking to the blog I saw it on as it's a good place too find new accessories.

rooCASE Dual Station Folio Cover ← Nexus 10 Accessories
    I ordered this rooCase last week and it just arrived. Seems pretty nice, Nexus fits well and there are 2 pockets that could be used for stationery. Sleep/wake works well too. Not bad for $5 delivered.

Pics tonight or tomorrow when I get home. Same build quality as the n7 case. Really psyched. I'll try to remember to grab pics before going out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Does this one have a cut out for the pogo connector?
    Yup!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 10 Case-uploadfromtaptalk1357023977161.jpg   Nexus 10 Case-uploadfromtaptalk1357023988769.jpg  

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by Theredscot View Post
    Had a similar one for my Tab 2 10.1 and didn't like how thick it was.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    My Toys
    Google Nexus 10 JB 4.3
    Galaxy S4 JB 4.2
    Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3
    Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
    Wife's Stuff
    Galaxy Note II JB 4.2
    Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
    Galaxy Tab II 10.1 JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by G-Money713 View Post
    Had a similar one for my Tab 2 10.1 and didn't like how thick it was.

Style, Quality and usability out weight the thickness mate!

Thick? lol

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by Theredscot View Post
    Style, Quality and usability out weight the thickness mate!

Thick? lol
    But what is the point of having such a thin tablet if you're going add another inch of case onto it?

My Toys
    Google Nexus 10 JB 4.3
    Galaxy S4 JB 4.2
    Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3
    Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
    Wife's Stuff
    Galaxy Note II JB 4.2
    Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
    Galaxy Tab II 10.1 JB 4.1.2
    kalebk07 and GopherDroid like this.
    Great Googley Moogley!

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.2

If there is anyone interested, you can vote for Speck to make a Nexus 10 fit-folio here: FitFolio for Nexus 10

They brought their Fit-Folio line over to the Nexus 7 since there was enough interest.
    Here is the case: Google Nexus 7 Cases & Covers | Speck Products
    And here is the thread from their user request forum, now marked as completed: Nexus 7 FitFolio

I got the 1 cent Roocase today ($4.99 with shipping). I was suprised it got here as quickly as it did. I already had the Bear cowhide case, but for 1 cent plus shipping....

The Roocase is going to get used for a few days to decide which case suits my needs best.

Both appear to be good quality, with the Bear perhaps better in terms of fit, and it is leather. The Bear has multiple viewing angles for landscape that are all useable for what I do with it. The Roocase has two angles, but the lower angle seems to low to me and in that position is a bit spongy to my way of thinking. The feature about the Roocase in additon to the 1 cent that I like is the fact that the front cover will lay back flat against the back. For holding in portrait mode by hand, it is comfortable. The Bear does not lay flat back, but has a 3/4" wide area that serves as a double hinge on one side and make gripping unhandy. I seldom use the tablet in portrait though, so it is not a big issue with me. The function of the Bear and the way it opens and props up works well for landscape use in the lap, or on a pillow on your chest while in the reliner . The smaller footprint of the Roocase does not afford much stability if not on a harder surface. The Bear has an opening for the POGO connector with the cover closed, the Roocase does not. In order to use the POGO the cover of the Roocase would need to be open or the tablet put in the case upside down, blocking the cameras. Neither of the cases would permit attatching the POGO with the tablet propped up, with the exception of the Roocase if the tablet were put in upside down. The upper part of the right speaker is covered with the Roocase moreso than with the Bear. Other than the speaker cutout, both cases have the cutouts in the correct spots, and have a cutout for the notification light with the cover open. Both cases have a loop for a stylus. Both covers have the auto on/off function that works properly.
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,549 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrSherms View Post
    If there is anyone interested, you can vote for Speck to make a Nexus 10 fit-folio here: FitFolio for Nexus 10

They brought their Fit-Folio line over to the Nexus 7 since there was enough interest.
    Here is the case: Google Nexus 7 Cases & Covers | Speck Products
    And here is the thread from their user request forum, now marked as completed: Nexus 7 FitFolio
    That doesn't really look much different than the Poetic, just a lot more expensive. Having choices is nice, though...
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by G-Money713 View Post
    But what is the point of having such a thin tablet if you're going add another inch of case onto it?

Inch?

All the girls tell me you over exaggurate size also

Lol, I have been reading through this thread and am perhaps more torn than before I started. I am trying to decide between 3 cases for a Nexus 10 and would appreciate any recommendations - especially from those few that have used the products for a few weeks - maybe some of the luster has worn off after a while on some?

Ok, here they are:

At this point any advice would be helpful. Thanx.

I have the fintie which is the same design as your second two items; the leather is starting to curl up a bit around the glass and not lay flat against the glass. I just ordered the poetic case; I had one on my n7 and loved it.

I've just received the poetic slimline portfolio case from Amazon. fits great, all ports accessible inc pogo, sleep/awake works well. Like it says it keeps the tablet nice and slim. It does not cover speakers.
    It seems very well made and in my opinion looks quite classy. Cost 11.94 delivered.
    I am very happy with this item and am more than happy to recommend this case.
    Cheers, Dunx. :-)

Just bought the poetic slimline. Was looking for a small no frills case with a smart cover, this seemed to fit the bill, and also seems pretty popular among the N10 community. Hopefully I'll get it by next week to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    Lol, I have been reading through this thread and am perhaps more torn than before I started. I am trying to decide between 3 cases for a Nexus 10 and would appreciate any recommendations - especially from those few that have used the products for a few weeks - maybe some of the luster has worn off after a while on some?

Ok, here they are:

At this point any advice would be helpful. Thanx.
    I'd go for the slimline. I really don't like the way the others cover the bezel. Like others have said, the Slimline doesn't cover the speakers and doesn't add too much thickness. Don't know about the other two, but the quality of the slimline is nice.

My Poetic Slimline is out for delivery today. I will post pictures later!

Just ordered my poetic today along with a ZAGG invisible shield!

Quote Originally Posted by the block View Post
    Just bought the poetic slimline. Was looking for a small no frills case with a smart cover, this seemed to fit the bill, and also seems pretty popular among the N10 community. Hopefully I'll get it by next week to try out.
    I ordered mine November 25th and I'm still waiting.

I just got a shipping email

Shanman14: You may need to reorder. I ordered mine on Dec 10 and received it today. Very happy with it, but the wait was ridiculous.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast